Sunday, May 13, 2012

Mother's Day, take 2!

I would sometimes get roller-coaster thoughts on being a full-time stay-at-home mom (and one with no yaya / helper at that!)... my up days I feel like I wouldn't trade anything to be anywhere else in the world, especially when the boys are perfect angels, on schedule with their feeds and naps, and I have that "supermom" feeling at the end of the day.  Then there are days where I feel so worn out from the tips of my hair down to my toes, juggling my hyperactive toddler and my fussy newborn as the chores pile up undone that I look back fondly on my "carefree" days at the office, even with OT hours and long production shoots. (yes, some days are that bad!)

Then this morning I read this, -- "All mothers are working mothers" - Author unknown.

Stay-at-home, work-at-home, working and overseas --- Happy Mother's Day to all the amazing working moms out there. :)

Second year, second son.  It doesn't get old, and probably never will :)

A funny surprise for me this morning!

Kuya takes a peek :P

1 comment:

jenn said...

what a sweet surprise! i hope you enjoyed the chocolates! :) Diane, you are such a great mom!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...