Saturday, January 22, 2011

Muffin Treats for Mrs Muffinman

(let me say in advance that the following blog entry is in no way sponsored in any kind hehe!)
--------------------

Lately the Muffin Baby's been taking in a lot more milk than I can pump while breastfeeding in between, and it seems he'd wake up hungrier than ever... it's been like a tag-team marathon all week, I'm beyond exhausted!  O_o

I got frustrated especially since just the other week our pedia told us Muffin Baby's been gaining weight excellently, and that meant my milk supply was good.  I started to wonder if there were any safe medicines or something that I could take to help me with my milk supply to keep up with MB's growing demands. 

Like an answered prayer, just the other day I read about these "lactation treats" via Eliza in "Mommy Treats: More Than Just Milk and Cookies".  She talked about lactation cookies and muffins (!) baked by Paula Loot of Mommy Treats.
photo by mommytreats.multiply.com


Well well!  Of course I couldn't resist and
ordered a week's supply of muffins (no nuts for me tho!), and I was pleased to get a text from her that she was already baking them that very evening...!  Wah!  I couldn't wait!  Today, the minute they arrived I immediately popped two in my mouth...even the Muffin Man took a bite.

YUM!  is all I can say :D

I don't know if they'll "work" with me or not, altho there've been a lot of great comments and feedback on her FB page and Multiply site.  No matter, this mommy deserves a treat after such a hard week! =P

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...